Nitric oxide supplements have been getting a lot of attention lately. Nitric oxide is a gas that researchers are finding can control a limitless range of functions in the body. It has been documented that nitric oxide helps in controlling the circulation of the blood, and in regulating activities in various parts of the body; for instance the brain, lungs, stomach, liver, and kidneys, just to name a few. Nitric oxide is one part nitrogen, one part oxygen. In 1988, three Americans were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their discovery of nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide supplements contain arginine-alpha-keto-glutarate, which is an amino acid. If you collect too much of this amino acid in your body it can lead to diarrhea, nausea, and body weakness, and since there are no dosage guidelines, you should start out taking small doses for about one week, note any benefits or side effects, and then increase or decrease the dosage for maximum benefits.
Nitric Oxide Supplements Benefits
- Blood pressure can be lowered, while at the same time, both blood flow and blood vessel diameter are improved.
- Nitric oxide supplements can help in the formation of blood clots.
- Nitric oxide supplements can widen blood vessels and give protection to the heart from damage by increasing the supply of oxygen to the blood.
- The immune system can also benefit from this supplement as nitric oxide is known to kill bacteria and both viral and parasite infections.
- Nitric oxide supplements can help stimulate the brain.
- This supplement has also been known to help in the reduction of tumor growth, while at the same time, it can increase immune response against cancerous cells.
- By taking nitric oxide supplements, you can also gain lean muscle mass and experience more endurance.
If you are looking for a fast way to build muscle then you won’t get that, but if your are thinking of using Nitric oxide supplements.
Best Nitric Oxide Supplement
Crazy Bulk NO2-Max: Contain 1800mg of L-Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate, this nitric oxide supplements will fires up your nitric oxide levels, blasting blood and oxygen to your muscles for eruptive workouts and volcanic pumps.
Read Full Review Here